Employment as a General Employee
General employees are essential to ensuring that the school environment is effective for student learning. Most of the general employee positions in Armidale Diocesan schools are part-time.
In order to be employed as a General Employee in the Armidale Diocese you must;
- Have a valid working with children check clearance; and
- Have the right to work in Australia.
You must read the following information before completing an application.
- Employment Collection Notice 2017
- Bishop’s Commission for Catholic Schools – Framework for the Accreditation of Staff in Catholic Schools.
- Code for Professional Conduct in the Protection for Children and Young People
- Fair Work Information Statement – July 2016
General Employee Application Form – updated May 2017 (this is a generic form and is used for both advertised vacancies and for casual applications)