The formation of our students in Catholic schools is not limited to the Religious Education program offered in each school. The formation of students permeates the whole life and environment of the school. This occurs in a number of ways.
In Armidale Diocesan schools you should expect:
- Regular opportunities for students to engage in prayer and worship through daily prayer, whole school prayer services and the celebration of Mass both at a class and whole school level as well as opportunities to enter into the Sacrament of Reconciliation
- Sacramental programs for Reconciliation, Confirmation and Eucharist, that are conducted in partnership with the local parish community, partnership with the local parish
- Regular visits from Parish clergy
- Opportunities for students, particularly in our secondary schools and colleges, to have retreat opportunities to enable them to reflect on their spiritual journey
- Opportunities for participation in practical outreach and support for Catholic agencies such as Catholic Mission, Caritas and St Vincent de Paul